At the University of the Arts Utrecht (HKU Games & Interaction), I am teaching a series of courses since 2016:
- NEW: Interactive Narrative Design Minor (meaningful design and user experience evaluation), Dutch course description and sign-up here FULL for 2019
- Transformative Game design – using game mechanics to create meaningful experiences with transformative potential
- Project Portfolio – Introduction to ethnographic, qualitative target-group research
- Project Vrij – Content-, Context-, Target-group-, and Repertoire Research. Writing a design research paper.
- Project Context – Research and documentation of the applied interactive design for a client (serious games research)
- Project Hybrid Space – User experience studies with A/B prototyping
- Interactive Digital Narrative Seminar: Developing an IDN Prototype